It's been a year and six months since I did my last 30 things post. A lot has changed! I should probably just start and not babble, huh? Let's go. Oh and all these photos are from Snapchat, hahahah.
- I've been pescatarian for over a year and a half now!!!!
- I'm currently pursuing food photography which is basically my dream
- On July 1st I moved to Brooklyn
- This year I took up ukulele and calligraphy — I like to play Free Bird and The Cranberries a lot
- I have three new tattoos which makes a total of five. I want another!
- I love being out! This is soooo funny since in my last post I said I was a homebody. Hahahahah not anymore!
- 25 is proving to be my best year yet
- Some of my tracked tags on tumblr are: animal crossing, april ludgate, banana and peanut butter, interior design, lost in translation
- I have a pretty morbid sense of humor. oops!
- Snapchat and pastry addictions are very real for me
- I think it's important to go through loss to find out things about yourself. I think a lot of people take others / things for granted and it's nice to be reminded that we're just all human
- I blush a lot
- If I wasn't pursuing photography, I'd be doing design
- I'M HAPPY (this is great)
- I've been on a cookie kick lately — my two current favorites are lavender sea salt and rosemary chocolate chip
- I work out in some form most days (so I can eat said cookies)
- Stevie Nicks is definitely a huge inspiration to me when it comes to fashion. Witchy vibes ONLY
- I love having projects to work on. I think it's super important to always be learning and always be creating
- This year I've met some of the most incredible people. Stupidly thankful always
- I'm pretty confident in myself and how I feel about things — I always try to be intuitive and insightful
- My bed sheets are white and my towels are pink
- I spent my 25th birthday in Costa Rica and it was basically the best thing to happen to me so far this year
- I could eat avocado toast all day every day
- Often found wearing Nike shorts under my dresses
- I love the skull emoji a lot and these are my recently used emojis
- I am dating a total babe (hi babe)
- Cookbooks are my favorite! I need them all
- Autumn is my favorite season. Summer was great but I can't wait for it to be over
- I love that 90's fashion is coming back. I think it's great — kind of makes me a bit nostalgic but mostly I just like brown-nude lipstick and platform / jelly sandals.
- I know most, if not all the words to Clueless. No shame
And another 30 done and done. I feel like these are kind of boring, hahah! It's so hard to come up with things sometimes. I mean, it just feels silly sitting here talking about myself to the internet. Says the girl with the blog...
It is what it is, I suppose.
It is what it is, I suppose.
Have you guys done one of these before? Link me! I love learning about people. Anyway, be back soon with some real posts. Pretty excited about 'em!