I'm a blogger. I love this little space of mine. I put everything I've got into it, I really do. BUT, I think it's healthy to get away. When I'm spending time with those I love I think it's good to leave the internet for a bit. Breathing space is nice — especially because it's so easy to get up in the blogging world. Now that I'm back I thought it'd be fun to explain where I've been...
· I turned 24 and spent the weekend with some of the most amazing people I know
· New addition to my ever-growing Catbird stack: Teensy Evil Eye ring c/o my love
· Got a sweet new haircut
· I flew to Jersey to spend some time with my family — here until Aug 21! Yay!
· Celebrated my Grandpa's 75th birthday... with about five courses of real New Jersey Italian goodness.
· Bought my sister her first few bits of real makeup (and gave her a makeover)
I'm happy to be blogging again after this little break and plus: tomorrow I'm announcing the winner of my giveaway. So exciting. ♡