01. This picture is ridiculous. Hah! :)
02. Sorry I've been a terrible blogger. I have so much going on. I've been in a massive amount of pain because of my knee. I saw an orthopedic doctor who told me a few things: that my knee caps are slightly angled, that my knees are misaligned, that I have plica syndrome because of this, and a few other things. I also went to my first session of physical therapy on Friday – I now have to go three times a week for ~1 month or so.
03. I'll be getting all four of my wisdom teeth removed within the next two weeks. I'm seriously anxious/scared for that.
04. I picked up a copy of This Is Not A Book and it's fantastic! I love it!!
05. Blogging should resume to being a few posts a week again! Let's see how this goes <3
I can't deny the fact that I am totally and utterly infatuated with everything that Wildfox Couture does. With every new season I fall even more in love. I continually find myself unconsciously visiting and adoring their online shop, waiting for the day where I can own each and every miraculous item of clothing that they produce. A girl can dream, can't she? Who doesn't love their brilliantly adorable tees and fun and flirty dresses? The simplicity that seems so fun, and yet, elegant. It's all so perfect.
C’est l’amour ou juste Wildfox?
photos via Wildfox blog
Tags: Wildfox Couture
So as you can probably tell, I usually don't do full sized photos when it comes to posting collections, however this one is an obvious exception (look at these outfits)!
The first one is definitely my favorite out of the whole collection – there is nothing that I dislike about it. The pants and blouse look super comfy while still being ultra cute, those wedges are just all-around fantastic, and the purple hat adds a little touch of color that is totally needed in this all pale pink ensemble.
The second outfit reminds us that it's okay to wear socks with strappy wedges this season. This is a trend that has been a pretty big fashion faux pas in the past, but I actually find it quite appealing. Maybe it's just me(?)! Also seen is the skinny-belt-over-cardigan, which seems to be really popular lately.
Numéro trois is a sexy yet casual black and blue number. I'm loving the über long necklace that adds a little somethin'-somethin' to this other wise super simple outfit.
The last (but definitely not least) is a super girly and adorable skirt and sweater combo that is perfect for those sunny days spent shopping or heading to a café for lunch. All around a lovely choice.
Elizabeth and James definitely do not disappoint, that's for sure. Be sure to check out their whole collection, as all of the other pieces are just as awesome as the ones I've featured! Also, be sure to let me know what you think – I love hearing what you all have to say!
p.s. Sorry about the lack of blogging! Life gets a little crazy sometimes ;)
pictures via fashionista.com